Changes in version 188.8.131.525
- Reworked Laravel migrations logic. Migrations are now exported merged for all modules to be able to export more complex multi-modules relations.
- Reworked multi-field associations logic. "Unique" field flag is now updated only for single-field associations and leave untouched for multi-field associations when changing one/many-to-many cardinality
- Configuration to subscribe for automatic beta updates from the application
- Changed Doctrine2 import logic for missing "nullable" @Column attribute. Based on 2.6 documentation the default value is now false.
- Fixed decimal import from MySql database to Laravel project
- Fixed crash when clicking on enable/disable migration button when there is no migration available
- Fixed Laravel migration for add/remove of NotNull,Unsigned and other boolean flags
- Fixed Laravel default value migration export in down() function
- Fixed Laravel migrations issues when more than one module were in the same revision
- Fixed broken checkboxes in entity editor in field editor on some Linux OS themes
- Fixed default Doctrine (v1) export path
- Fixed invalid appear of recovery message after application start when application didn't crash
Latest Skipper beta version is 184.108.40.2065