Working on a huge file right now, basically all the connection lines are a complete mess. We already deleted most the labels simply because it made everything even less readable instead of more.
Some highly useful editor productivity features would be:
- View Hide/Show Inheritance connections
- View Hide/Show Association connections
- Select an entity (via option click or special selector tool) and highlight (thicker lines or color maybe) all of it's connections and connected objects (extra credit to be able to highlight with just the first and optionally the entire hierarchy to the selected object)
- Select a property of an entity and do same just limited to associations and/or relations to that particular property instead the entire entity
- Select a connection (it highlights now) but also highlight the associated properties and entities